FCM-ICLEI Partners for Climate Protection (PCP) program - Webinar series
The Clean Air Partnership, working in collaboration with the Ontario Climate Consortium and the Ontario Centre for Climate Impacts and Adaptation Resources, is pleased to announce that they have partnered with the Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM) Regional Climate Advisor initiative to provide local expertise and resources to municipalities on climate change planning and implementation, via the FCM-ICLEI Partners for Climate Protection (PCP) program.
Whether your municipality is exploring greenhouse gas reduction strategies, or looking to advance your implementation plan, their team can help you achieve your objectives through one-on-one advice, workshops and access to a network of technical experts.
Contact a Team Member so your municipality can benefit from:
- Support to develop and implement climate change action plans;
- Help with monitoring and reporting on climate actions;
- Workshops, webinars and one-on-one consultations;
- Sharing challenges, solutions and lessons learned from PCP members in the region; and
- Access to a network of Ontario-based technical experts.
They are also pleased to announce a webinar series for PCP members and prospective members:
- Benefits of the PCP Program – December 8, 2017 from 2:00pm - 3:00pm EST
- Developing Climate Action Plans – January 10, 2018 from 2:00pm - 3:00pm EST
- Implementing Climate Action Plans – February 14, 2018 from 2:00pm - 3:00pm EST
- LICs for Energy Efficiency Improvements - March 7, 2018 from 2:00pm - 3:00pm EST
Please contact a team member to find out how they can help you reach your goals and successfully progress through the PCP Milestones.
Please click here to connect with a Regional Advisor in your area.